…and then promptly broke them. After committing them to public view in this blogpost.
But I’m honest enough to advertise my flaws, even after the fact. Here’s where I ‘fess up:
- Yeah, I was distracted all day long. Note to self: do not pay attention to interruptive text messages. Especially when they contain misspellings, gah.
- No yoga class. In my defense? I was needed to play Mom Taxi after
orchestrajazz band rehearsal instead.
- Score! Thanks to a very timely email from my buddies at Cork, I now have 3 boxes (boxes? Yes, boxes!) of wine on order – all without leaving my office. (If you were on their mailing list, you’d have gotten the heads-up as well. Get on that…) Sadly, it is NOT in my house. Yet. (More on this below…)
- HAHAHAHAHA! Who seriously thought I’d do this? (And how long have you known me, anyway?)
- Yes, I succumbed to Cyber Monday. But being able to get 50% off this killer NYT-endorsed box wine from Jenny & Francois was only offered until 6 pm last night. And after 20% of the stock was spoken for after the 1st hour (this per my wine buddy, Darryl) – well, I needed to jump on it – right?
It goes without saying that after a track record of complete failure on the inaugural effort, well – I’m not making any public commitments for today’s activities.
What would you suggest, though?